Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Power Acoustik Amp, Kenwood Subs & Decibel Meter


On my last video my camera died right before I got to show you what my system sounded like. It eats batterys in like 5 mins. Like I said I'm not rich so my subs aren't hitting 140 dbs or anything but not bad for cheap 8 gauge power wire hooked up like crap. Thanks for watching. I'm getting a new camera in a few weeks so my videos will be better sounding. Please rate bad or good whatever you think. SUBSCRIBE if ya wanna see more videos maybe showing you some cheap ideas. :) The System (1) Power Acoustik Sapphire MRP 2400 - Class D Monoblock Amplifier (2) 12 inch Kenwood Tsunami Subs - 400 Watts @ 4 ohms (1) Old School Kenwood Head Unit (2) Infinity Kappa Mids (rear deck) 330W peak power (110W RMS) Cheap 8 gauge power and ground wire (Stupid for this amp)

Prices Nioxin Shampoo Lg 60pk950 Fast




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links